Discussion about hacker.org's server
plope0726

Re: lol

Post by plope0726 »

[quote="tomtomtomtom"]lol @plope roflcopter[/quote]

what??
treader

Post by treader »

theStack wrote:It's really fascinating how much time and energy you guys invest to argue and rant with crackers. In that time you'd better try to improve your skills and solve challenges. Wouldn't that be much more productive? Just shouting and ranting around here won't make you any better and has nothing to do with being a "hacker", quite the contrary it shows a deep lack of social intelligence.
I bet most of the crackers who read your answers laugh about them anyway and only think "oh how sweet, there's some boy sitting in front of a computer who seems to be really pissed about my tries and is very creative in using tons of swearwords, it's great fun when he's overreacting, maybe i can provoke him again"

So it's just senseless!
It's just their problem when they do shit and get arrested, not ours.

@plope: Concerning the "Tourette Syndrome" I apologize, I do not have anything against people with that syndrome, I just wanted to accentuate S3th's strange behaviour. And I do not unterstand how you define the term "group", for me it's just a set of persons who have something in common (well English is not my mother tongue so I maybe have it translated the wrong way).
i compleatly agree with him, nether do i disagree compleatly with u peoples opinion of scriptkiddies
or crackers.
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
treader

Post by treader »

theStack wrote:
If someone like S3th is effective in weaning out these trouble makers by flaming them and cause them to not return, then great because it not only reduces the ammount of negative attention we might get, it also lets observers know that we do not tolerate stupid, foolish behavior and that this site's intent is not to have a bunch of idiots running around causing problems, Thus keeping this site from potentially being shutdown.
Why the hell should this site be shut down? Only because someone is _asking_ a question that *could* have something to do with illegal actions? That's ridiculous, not to say paranoid. And it should be more the concern of an administrator, not yours. As long as the site is about Puzzles and Bot Wars (as it can be clearly seen on the entry page) a shutdown won't happen.

Why are you registered here anyway? I don't know how you ranting guys see it but I think hacker.org is nearly all about the challenges and the AI programming. I have never seen any intelligent discussion going on here in "The Hacker's Server" subforum where you could learn something from.

And observer's will see that you don't tolerate stupid behavior, I agree, but they will also think that Hackers are extremely unfriendly people who can't discuss (social) problems in a normal polite way, but instead only shout and rant around. War is not the answer.

Would be nice to see you guys in the challenges and botpuzzles forums more often :wink:
im glad to see people as smart as u exist on this server. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER