Challenge: Auto click Vista's 'Run as Admin.' context menu

c0rt3x

Challenge: Auto click Vista's 'Run as Admin.' context menu

Post by c0rt3x »

As the title of this thread say's you have to write a program that allows you to get FULL Administrator (or optional even SYSTEM-) rights by simulating a click on Vista's 'Run as Administrator context menu.

The program should have a command line interface in order to make running any exe or bat file as easy as possible.

For example: "RunAsAdmin.exe cmd.exe"

HAVE FUN![/img]
c0rt3x

Post by c0rt3x »

This Challenge isn't too hard, is it?
gfoot

Post by gfoot »

It's not very interesting. This forum is really for discussing the challenges on this site, not recruiting people to decrypt files and write trojans for you.
c0rt3x

Post by c0rt3x »

No gfoot, I'm not recruiting anybody to write malware in any form. I just wanted to share my ideas with the community. That's all.
cyberwoozle

Post by cyberwoozle »

@c0rt3x: i just read your profile. How sick do you have to be to list "drugs" unter Interests?
Have you ever met somebody with serious drug problems? Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't write such a crap.
You should think before you write such things.
c0rt3x

Post by c0rt3x »

@cyberwoozle: What you wrote is offtopic but anyway: I've met people with serious drug problems, yes. But this doesn't mean anything. I'm fine, cause the primary reason for me to take (medically) drugs, are health problems - yes indeed i'm ill... But by the way: beeing interessted in drugs does'nt mean necessarily mean to take them. I'm interessted in pharmacology, too. That's why I'wrote that in my profile...